Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Cooking Stations
Tonight Craig and Ashton helped me make dinner. They opened the beans, spread out the taco shell to be cooked, and grated the cheese. By this point Daniel and Nathan wanted to help too. So I set everyone up at the different cooking station. Ashton was in charge of either putting chips or taco shells on peoples plates (depending on if they wanted nachos or tacos), Craig was in charge of putting meat and beans on, then Ashton would come back to finish it off with cheese. Nathan was in charge of putting go-gurts or pudding on a plates. Daniel was in charge of putting fruit on the plates. They all got busy doing their jobs. At one point I left the kitchen for a few minutes and when I came back they were all done and very proud of themselves. I thought it looked like they should be on Gorden Ramsey's show cooking at their sheff stations.


Everyone happily working together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE when the kids can do it themselves. But when the kids don't do it right, don't yell, "GET OUT OF HERE" and kick over trash cans, like Gordon does.
Wow, I'm impressed. That many chefs and the place looks spotless. How does that happen?
Post a Comment