We ended the weekend by going to Niagara Falls. Yep Ashton, there they are! Wow! Amazing! They are so big and so powerful. Truely an awsome sight. We were all so excited.
One thing that the kids just couldn't get over was how close we were to Canada. I pointed it out to them and then received a million questions. Where is Canada? Right there. Where? Right there, across the river. How is that Canada? It just is. Where is Canada again? If we drove over the bridge, across the river we would be in Canada. Oh, I get it. Cool!
The family on the Maid of the Mist. We were really lucky to be able to get spots at the front of the boat. Best seats in the house and the wettest. The was a ruffer ride then I expected.
The first of the falls.
The second falls.
Boys, "Holy cow! That was wild."
Ashton, "yep, hey I'm wet!"
5 comments:
Every time I go online, you have a new post! Again, incredible pictures. You must have an awesome camera. I didn't even know there were two sets of falls. I bet the kids aren't too sad about moving, with all that you have been up to on this trip!
What a wonderful way to end your great weekend. You look like you were having so much fun!
HOLY CRAP!! Those are some AMAZING pictures. I love the pictures of Niagara and of the Sacred Grove. I was totally picturing that episode of the Office in my head as I was looking at them. I would love to go there. I'm jealous that you are so close to them.
That was so cool. I can't imagine doing all of those amazing things. Way to show the kids what good there is over in Conneticut.
Post a Comment