Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mad Girl

The evening started out fun and relaxing. We were watching "Wipe Out" on TV tonight as a family. For those who don't know the show is about people trying to complete obstacle courses that are crazy. Ashton loves the show and was very into it. At one point she jumped right onto Dave's belly and flew off. She laughed and said it was like the "Big Balls". (Which are these huge red balls that people try to jump across) We all laughed too.

Then she kept using Dave as an obstacle course. She wouldn't stop. Kept jumping and climbing and bumping... Dave told her it was enough and to stop over and over. I finally said that she had to settle down and stop or else I would put her in time out. She got so mad that she sat herself down on the chair, folded her arms, and glared.

Now I was laughing and took a couple of pictures.
I must be the meanest mom in the world.

If looks could kill!

4 comments:

Terri Burnett said...

very funny!

Mom said...

That's my girl. Yes, I have to say it,"Just like her mommy". Happy one minute, and ready to kill the next. You were sooo cute and so is she.

Lhone said...

hahaha...david's belly...i'll never see the big balls the same again.

Kelly P said...

That look could kill!