Thursday, July 22, 2010

I did the right thing!

Here is a tornado up date for yesterday. I was watching the new tonight and 4 towns did get hit by a tornado. Many towns were damaged by wind sheets and micro bursts. My area was hit with winds about 60 to 70 miles per hour. So after further review I think I did the right thing by following the safety recommendation. Which makes me feel a little better since I was feeling pretty silly today.

4 comments:

Debbie Ingles said...

sorry...I probably didn't help. I am glad all is well. Scary, and by the way I really can't imagine it, because I absolutely hate lightening storms by my house. It gets so loud, and I hate feeling like I am going to be in a black out alone with the kids.

Lhone said...

better to not play chicken with a tornado! glad you didn't have to worry about it one way or the other.

Mom said...

I am just glad you are all safe. You have had the weirdest first month ever. I am not sure who cursed you, but 4 towns are probably pretty angry at your voodoo doctor. No more pins in the Cindy doll please.

Kelly P said...

You definitely did the right thing! So scary, better to be safe then sorry...I'm just glad everyone is ok.