Our new home! I hope you liked it I think we will. Love you.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Our New Home
We are getting more and more settled and will soon feel like this is our home. I am almost done un-packing us. We only have Dave and my room left. I took a few pictures for all of you to see.
This is the Living Room. One the left of the TV is a planter box that I still need to put a plant in. But other then that and a family picture over the couch this room is done.


Great Grandma Mosely's vases, china, and nick-nacks really add to the room.
This is suppose to be the Dinning Room. I have changed it into our Study. On the left is a counter that connects to the Kitchen. We are planning on buying bar stools that the kids can use to eat there. Until then they are still on the balcony. This room is pretty much done except for a few pictures on the wall.

Dad and Craig have made good use of the room. I actually find Craig here all of the time reading. I think it is his favorite spot in the house.
The Kitchen. It is small but functional (now that the fridge is fixed). I am really glad that Debbie helped me pick out Kitchen decoration for our last place. It really makes the space feel homey.


Nathan and Ashton's Room.


Daniel and Craig's Room.
Our new home! I hope you liked it I think we will. Love you.
Our new home! I hope you liked it I think we will. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a nice place. I LOVE those couches. You have made really good use of your space. Of course, it sounds like you don't stay at home that much, but what a nice place you have found with all the amenities and the apt. I'm glad your fridge is fixed. One of those important appliances, especially with the heat wave the east coast is having.
Your home looks wonderful!!!! I love the homey touches, and fun to see some of Mom's things being utilized. I'm sure it was a LOT of work, but it sure turned out nice.
Wow! You have really turned it into a home. It looks wonderful and very comfortable. Glad you have a working fridge, air conditioning, and I can't remember all the other jinx's. I am amazed at all you have accomplished in such a short time. Love Mom
You home looks amazing. I love the reading nook. That would be my favorite spot as well!
I'm so proud of you for jumping in and just making this move. It's been hard, I can tell, but you've done it with grace.
I miss you!
Post a Comment