Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Did you curse me?

I would like to apologise to anyone out there that I might have offended. Anyone who may experience joy in seeing me suffer. Whoever you are did you curse me? Please take the curse off. I have suffered enough!!!

Last night I went to make dinner. We were going to have chicken croissants. I opened the little pop croissants and it was all just on big pile of dough. They hadn't been cold enough in the fridge so it had become one big blob. I looked at the fridge and it was set at 6 so I decided I would just turn it up. Later we had ice cream as a family. Opened up the box to very very very soft ice cream. We decided to turn both the fridge and freezer to full blast and see what happens. This morning I still have soft ice cream and bad milk.

Really! I must be cursed. How many more stupid little things can go wrong?

Oh yeah, I forgot...My fire alarm is also beeping non-stop!

7 comments:

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

That stinks! Hope it isn't anything serious.

Terri Burnett said...

Wasn't me!

Mom said...

Not me either! Is this something the Condo people will fix? I hope you guys had milk shakes for breakfast. I guess I better start praying harder for you. You seem to need it.

Lhone said...

when it rains it pours...so sorry.

Andrea said...

I was going to say hope you had milk shakes for breakfast too, but your mom beat me to it. I guess it's time for a new fridge. Hopefully it is on the condos bill, not yours.

Andrea said...

BTW, my word verification was ovenice, isn't that an oxymoron? Especially for your situation!

Kelly P said...

Holy Moly, this is getting crazy!