Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We did it!

Well we made it though church and through our talks. I thought over all it went really well. I was so proud of Daniel he was calm and clear in his talk. Dave made me jealous since he didn't even prepare his and it was wonderful. I on the other have to spend hours preparing. It is done and we can breath again.

Yesterday and Today I have been waiting for the fix it guy. We had a bunch of storage on the top shelf in Nathan and Ashton's closet. It must have been to heavy because the whole shelf fell down and everything crashed and scattered everywhere. I have pictures and negatives that WERE all organized but not anymore. I have a box of dishes that are china. They made it ok I think only one broke but I didn't go through the whole box. We had all of Dave's memory boxes in there and they are heavy. So who knows if it will cost me money to have it all fixed and who knows where I will put anything. But I sit here at the house waiting for them to come. Hopefully soon. The kids are getting stir crazy. Even though I have told them to go outside over and over. They just want to go swimming with me.

3 comments:

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

How sad to be organized, then not.

Lhone said...

can't get a break, eh? Hope it gets fixed soon so you can go chill at the pool. That sounds WAY more fun than organizing negatives.

Kelly P said...

Good job on your talks. That's very scary in a new place. Way to go!