Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New clothes

Dave took the kids shopping on Monday night. I have been be stressed about school clothes. (totally missing Lisa helping us each year) We are a little strapped for money and the boys are getting big. So everything is so much more expensive. Then everything here in Connecticut is more expensive then Utah so I didn't have much hope. Well, Monday night was when we get an extra 35% off clothes from their sale price. So the boys got a total of 9 pairs of pants, 9 shirts, 3 undershirts, 3 hoodies, and then one play dress for Ashton. With 25 articles of clothing the total was ... drum roll please ... $185. Woo Hoo! Especially since 9 of them were pants and 3 were hoodies. They may actually get new underwear and socks with that price. Hahaha, I am so grateful that is wasn't too crazy.
What a handsome group!

3 comments:

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

I agree - what a handsome group of kids!

Mom said...

And I second that--they are a good looking group. And way to go on the shopping.

Lhone said...

so nice!!! i thought of you guys at the clothing exchange this year. Glad you found good deals!