Thank you for sharing that!
I cried too. Thanks for sharing!!
I remember when that happened. it is such an inspiring moment. thanks for the reminder to keep going dispite all.
I cried as well - but then I was going on only 3 hours of sleep. I guess I needed to see that! Thanks.
Still crying. So amazing, the courage and strength that man had, and his father, like our Father was there to help him with the part that was too hard for him to do alone.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you for sharing that!
I cried too. Thanks for sharing!!
I remember when that happened. it is such an inspiring moment. thanks for the reminder to keep going dispite all.
I cried as well - but then I was going on only 3 hours of sleep. I guess I needed to see that! Thanks.
Still crying. So amazing, the courage and strength that man had, and his father, like our Father was there to help him with the part that was too hard for him to do alone.
Post a Comment