Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm telling Grandma!

"I'm telling Grandma!" Ashton says. Last night we were doing a quick clean up before bath and bed time. Part way through Ashton realized that her and Nathan were doing 2 jobs (their bedroom and the living room) while I was doing 1 job the laundry. She then noticed that Dave was playing PS3. We were told over and over how unfair it was. I tried to tell her laundry was a big job. She replied, "Then get someone to help you and do another job too!" But there was nothing I could say to help Dave's case. She finally decided that talking to us was getting her nowhere. She went for reinforcements and called Grandma Cadina. She told on us and then laughed when Grandma said that she would scold us. I was given the phone back. Grandma and I had a good laugh while Ashton happily finished her jobs. She just wanted to be heard. Like all women.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Good thing Grandma's are around. I loved listening to her grumbles. Call any time.

Lhone said...

life is so not fair for the four year olds out there. ha! cute girl.