I was looking at the MormonMessages on YouTube and came across this. I remembered the feelings that I had in the Scared Grove with the children. I am feeling very humble and grateful for our move. I am grateful that I have the Gospel in my life. I hope you feel the same spirit when you watch this that I do. This is part of the movie we watch when we went to the Hill Cumorah. These memories are priceless. Love Cindy
2 comments:
Oh Cindy--This is just priceless! Thank you so much for posting this little message on your blog. I just LOVE it!!
(This comment is from Blaine's mom. I was reading Lisa's blog and saw your title "Grateful for the spirit of the Lord", and I couldn't keep from going into your blog to see what you were saying. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to post this. I, too, love the spirit that is felt when visiting the Sacred Grove and that beautiful Hill!)
I'm glad you are liking where you live. Keep up your great positive attitude, and it'll be a wonderfully memorable experience for you all--I'm sure! Love, Karen
I LOVE the mormon messages on youtube. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment