Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dinner with the Hinkley's

A family in our ward invited us to dinner tonight. On the way there Craig asked who we were eating dinner with. I said, "With the Hinkley's". He responded, "With President Hinkley". I had to explain that NO not with President Hinkley. First of all he is dead and second it would be pretty impressive to eat dinner with the Prophet.

We had a great time tonight. The kids played great together and Dave and I enjoyed laughing and talking with them. It was a fun night out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy and Dave, it's KyLeyne Fox here...I found Dave's blog through one of Dave's sisters and then found yours (which is very much updated awesome!) we live in New Hampshire not too too far from you guys!!! we've been here almost 5 yrs now it looks like you guys have done some nice trips already this summer (after seeing your blogs) but if you want you guys are more than welcome to head ourway and check out NH and even Vermont.. maybe we can plan a meet up half way or something it would be SOOO fun to see you guys!!!
big hugs
KyLeyne

Unknown said...

Cindy,
I passed along Dave's Cell.. lets keep on them to set something up ok!!! it was great hearing from you!!!

Unknown said...

here's Ben's cell 603-995-6099 sorry for taking up so much comment space.. i forgot to put it in the last one

Mom said...

The dinner sounds wonderful. And Craig, I was wondering WHO you were having dinner with too. I thought maybe one of his grandchildren.

And so awesome that you have made contact with the Fox's. You are having so many new experiences. And making so many friends.