I always do something with the kids over the summer that helps them improve their skills of reading, writing, math and so on. This year with all that is going on I am going to make it simple. Of course the kids will have to read but they are also going to make their own blog page. They will be writing about things we are doing but there may also be little assignments they have to write about too. I thought this would be a fun way for them to practice writing and keep in touch.
The boys were picking out the style of their blog and the background when Ashton said, "There are no fairy princess anywhere!" So on the side I put a beautiful picture of her as a fairy princess.
Here is their blog info. boyas3to1.blogspot.com Their email address is boyas3331@gmail.com. I hope if you have the chance you will keep in touch with them. Thanks so much!
1 comment:
I love the family pictures you start off your blog with - nice touch! Grandma Hatch
Post a Comment