Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Book club

The boys are in a neighborhood book club. There is one for the younger kids and one for the older kids. Daniel and Craig are reading "When you reach me". They both seem to really be enjoying it. I haven't read it yet but plan to soon. All I know is that I have 2 readers going strong. Nathan's group is reading the first book in "Dragon Slayers Academy". Nathan has read it before (because I was the one who gave that book idea) but he is excited to read it again and go to a book club party. At the party they will talk about the book, have fun treats, and maybe go do something fun. I think it is a great idea to get a whole neighborhood of kids reading.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Greata Idea! I love to see the kids reading and enjoying it. Is it my imagination or is there an extra child on the couch?

Debbie Ingles said...

That is awesome. You are an amazing Mom!!!

Terri Burnett said...

That's so great, Cindy! Keep up the good work.

Lhone said...

what a great idea.