Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun with Mom

This morning I got a wake up call from my Dad at 7:00 a.m. He asked if I wanted to have a fun play day with Mom. He was willing to take the kids for the whole day and let us do what ever we wanted. Yes!!! I was definitely excited. He did great with the kids and with Nathan's blood levels. I didn't have to worry about them and knew they were having fun playing and watching movies with Grandpa.

Mom and I had a great time. We went to Los Hermonos for lunch where I got my traditional meal and drink. (Red burrito with a Brisa -- Yum!) Then we headed to the movies. We saw Killers with Ashton Kutcher. It was really funny. I think it is a great date night movie. After the movie we walked around the mall and stopped at some accessories stores. Mom bought me some necklaces and bracelets. I feel much more girly. And to finish the day off we went to the Provo Library. I have never been there before and was interested in seeing the newly (kind-of) restored building. It was really neat. Here are some fun pictures we took.




Isn't it a beautiful building and area. These older building are so fun.




This area was so awesome looking!



A very nice guy took these pictures. The first one is Mom and I in the walkway. The second one is the same area but the man put our camera on a table and had it do a reflection. So Cool!
What a beautiful window. I am really glad I went and got to see the library. I know it sounds nerdy but I have wanted to go for years. I feel like I did a really special thing with my Mom right before I left. It was a very nice and relaxing day that I really enjoyed. Thanks Mom & Dad. Love you!

1 comment:

Mom said...

We really look alike. Your hair even looks the same color as mine. this was a really fun day. I didn't think I could do the day without bursting into tears every five minutes, but we both made it, and I only have happy thoughts. We should have gone back to the mall and taken pictures of us in front of the theater, and eating at Los Hermonos--another place I thought I would have a breakdown. Thank you for pulling me out of my safety zone. I am glad we laughed together. Love Mom