Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Girls night out!!!

Since I am leaving soon the girls decided to get together and have a girls night out. Kelly started the night off with passing out sister rings. I love them.

Debbie, Paula, Kelly, Rachelle, Me, and Mom first went to eat at P.F. Changs. It was soooo good (we even forgot to take pictures). Then we spent the night at the Grand America. We decided to go swimming. Everyone was standing at the edge of the pool saying how cold the water was. I walked kind of quickly over there thinking that I would just jump in. At the last minute I decided not to. But I must have decided a little too late. Instead of gracefully jumping in or safely standing on the edge, I fell in. When I came up I tried to act casual thinking that probably no one had seen me fall. When Debbie asks, "Did you do that on purpose?". Noooo! So we then had to recreate me falling in about 100 times to get just the right picture.












I then convinced Debbie to jump in with me. Woops, looks like I am related to a little lier! After jumping in on my own again I decided I would make sure Debbie went in. Once she realized she was going in no matter what, she grabbed my hand and in I went again. At least this time it was with her.

After a while we all decided the hot tub was the best place to be.





Debbie is Oh so beautiful, almost as beautiful as Paula and I.
Me and Mom

Later that night we had some great desert at the Grand America. We continued to laugh and play. Until the yummy food came.


Then we all fought to taste each others.

Later that night we played games, talked, laughed and told stories until about 3:30 a.m. Below is another blog about some of the stories told. I hope you will take a moment to fill out the poll about which story is the worst.

The next morning we had a lovely surprise when Fernando (Kelly's husband) brought us a beautiful breakfast. We had a tray of fruit, tons of different muffins (yum!), and some orange juice. It made for a wonderful morning. Mom and Rachelle had to leave so the remaining 4 of us made the best of our day.

We went out to lunch at the Olive Garden. We had a fun waiter that we enjoyed joking around with. I always think that you can never eat there without feeling like you have to be rolled away. When we were getting ready to leave Kelly handed me a mint. I told her, "I am so full I don't think I can eat another bit." Debbie responded very loudly, "I know, I could just vomit!" Little did she know that our waiter had just walked in. The look on his face was priceless. So she decided to make it better by adding, "that is how good it was!" Ha ha ha

We then headed to the Red Butte Gardens. It was the perfect day to be there. Not too hot with a nice breeze. Boy was it beautiful. The trees were in bloom and the wisteria was gorgeous.

Kelly is unable to be in the sun so we found her a beautiful spot in the shade. She enjoyed the afternoon smelling wisteria and playing with Carson.
Paula and Debbie -- I love all of the purple, reminds me of Tammy. I am sure she was with us on our girls weekend.

Me and Debbie -- Isn't it beautiful. I will really miss the mountains.

Paula and I -- notice the sign! It says, "Don't climb on the rocks".

Can't miss out on a little fun!
Paula and I are being eaten by the snake plant. Notice the tongue and fangs! Reminds of Rachelle's scary snake story. Help!

Paula and I couldn't resist playing a little hop scotch across the water.
This was the perfect weekend. Thanks Everyone!

No comments: