Monday, June 7, 2010

Kids enjoy the mud -- I enjoy the water!

The boys had a great time playing outside Saturday afternoon. They played in the water, ran around, and achieved complete boyhood. At one point they decided to make a dam.








Craig, Morden, and Nathan would build the dam.














Daniel would then release the flood. Usually the dam didn't make it.









After I took one look at them I decided that a good hosing was called for.


I sure enjoyed hosing them off. That probably doesn't say anything good about me. Ha ha ha I am so glad that I can spend as much time with family a possible. I feel like I am trying to suck all of their love and energy before we leave. Thanks for coming down Kelly and Morden.

2 comments:

Lhone said...

wow...you enjoyed that WAY to much.

Mom said...

What a fun day! Building dams is so creative. Points for the moms for letting them get muddy.