Monday, June 7, 2010
Barbecue with Uncle Tom, Roland, & Winston
Uncle Tom, Roland, and Winston came down on Sunday for a barbecue. We wanted to make sure the boys got to see each other before we left. Tom brought the meat (WOW! Talk about awesome steaks). Grandma and Grandpa Cadina did their traditional beans and dutch over potatoes -- Yumm! Kelly and I made a fruit tray with dip (I think we picked out the perfect pineapple. Makes me drool to think about it.) and brownies. We made standard brownies and then crushed up a Heath and a Symphony candy bar on top. We then drizzled butterscotch carmel topping. We covered it and let it all melt in. Lets just say it was delicious! Good job us.

Uncle Tom is putting on the steaks -- Aren't they huge!
Nathan is videoing Grandpa Cadina cooking up some hot dogs. Uncle Tom had brought the video player and the kids took full advantage of it. I am told they videoed all the secret stuff they play up on Grandma's hill (Like stick throwing contest). I even saw Nathan laying on the ground videoing Ashton swing back and forth above him.

Food!
Craig and Winston are quite the pair. They have always been since they were little. Tammy and I used to just watch and laugh at them. They were always coming up with things to do like hit all of the beehives. Craig is really sad to know the he won't see Winston for awhile. I am glad they are so close.
Daniel and Roland enjoying a burger! They were glued together Saturday. Daniel seems the most emotional right now with thinking about not seeing his cousin for a long time. They both are really growing up good. Teenagers!

Cousins Forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, I bet they will miss those cousins :(
This was a really fun day. They played so well together. Everyone having adventures, and relaxing time. I'm sure the kids were glad to get together, even if it was to say goodbye.
Post a Comment