Who knows? But they had better run because I am going to hit them! Good grief. I was driving Daniel to school today (he had to go early to prepare for the assembly) when suddenly chickens dart in front of me and run across the street. I almost hit them. Maybe instead of slamming on my brakes I should have just hit one. We could have had chicken for dinner! Ha Ha Ha
2 comments:
yeah, you should have hit it. Blaine told me once that his mom hit a pheasant in the road just so they could have it for dinner. actually, she swerved to miss it, then put it in reverse and got it, and then picked it up and took it home. its called being thrifty! :)
Two weeks ago, they closed the I-5 freeway between Portland and Vancouver (both directions) for two hours during commute. They (the Sheriff's Dept.) were trying to catch a duck that was wandering around out on the road. Just try to tell your boss that when you're late to work.
Post a Comment