Great job Nathan on your project! He picked Morgan county in honor of Grandma and Grandpa Hatch. We did have fun learning the history of it and finding some fun pictures to go on his poster. I didn't get a chance to color print the pictures so they are in black and white and then Nathan colored them in with crayon. I think it actually turned out pretty good.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Nathan's Project
I wanted to let you know one more thing that made last week a LONG week. So Wednesday, during the time when we are all feeling sick, I get a call from Nathan's teacher. She asked how he was doing and wanted to check and see if he was making any progress on his County report. What report? I have never heard of it. She goes on to explain that they had to choose and Utah County to write a report on, make a poster about, and have some kind of display for a table. Apparently they have known about it for over a month and it was due Friday!!! She said she was worried about Nathan because he gets a lot of headaches (because of Addison's) so at school he sometimes isn't working, instead he just sits at his desk doing nothing. Needless to say I was concerned about Nathan and school but also mad. It is one thing to not feel good, it is a totally different thing to not tell me about a huge project due in 2 days. Well with lots of hard work (even though I had the flu) we finished his project.

Great job Nathan on your project! He picked Morgan county in honor of Grandma and Grandpa Hatch. We did have fun learning the history of it and finding some fun pictures to go on his poster. I didn't get a chance to color print the pictures so they are in black and white and then Nathan colored them in with crayon. I think it actually turned out pretty good.
Great job Nathan on your project! He picked Morgan county in honor of Grandma and Grandpa Hatch. We did have fun learning the history of it and finding some fun pictures to go on his poster. I didn't get a chance to color print the pictures so they are in black and white and then Nathan colored them in with crayon. I think it actually turned out pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Cow. You are good to get up and help dispite the flu. I think I would have said, "Good luck with that" :) Glad it worked out.
Great Job!!!! It turned out really well; just sorry you were sick during the process. Glad you're back to blogging - I love it!
Grandma Hatch
Post a Comment