One of the high lights of the trip was going to the top of the Empire States Building. It is a once in a life time experience (has to be since it cost $48 a person to go!!!).
For me though the most exciting thing we did was see a Broadway Show! I love theater and stuff like that. I even enjoy the Payson City plays, so to actually see Broadway was just amazing. I wanted to see a classic for my first Broadway show. We saw The Phantom of the Opera. Lets just say that I LOVED IT!!!
New York is an exciting place to visit but I would never ever be able to live there. It was just amazing to me how many people actually chose to. It is a life style that I don't understand. Dave on the other hand would love to live in a big city like that. Poor thing, it will never happen.
4 comments:
$48 each - ouch! New York is great (to visit) but, like you, I wouldn't want to live there.
Wow! New York is awesome and way too big and scary for me. So glad you got to go on this adventure.
wow. who knew it would be that much to go up to the top? RIP OFF... and they can charge it because people will pay it. crazy. I think NY would be fun to visit, but chaotic to live in. You had incredible pictures, and I'm jealous about the phantom on broadway. wow.
Wow, I didn't know you went to Phantom - I am jealous. Looked like a great trip!
Post a Comment