Poor girl. Too bad Mommies don't have magic to keep us all from getting sick. Her idea of eating healthy food was good. Unfortunately she would actually have to eat it! It always amazes me how my kids will eat what other people make or have but not what we have in the house. I am sure all mothers face this same problem or maybe I am just that bad of a cook. Although I have to say in my defence I didn't cook the banana's!
Monday, May 24, 2010
"If you just fed me healthy food!'
OK, back to last week when we were all sick. Ashton wanted to make sure I knew what the problem was. She came up to me and said, "Mom, if you just fed me healthy food then I wouldn't have gotten sick. The Holinger's (the family she stayed with while Dave and I were in Connecticut) always fed me healthy food like banana's." I told her we had banana's on the counter and she was welcome to have one. He reply was, "No, I don't want one. But if you had just fed me healthy food then I wouldn't be sick!"

Poor girl. Too bad Mommies don't have magic to keep us all from getting sick. Her idea of eating healthy food was good. Unfortunately she would actually have to eat it! It always amazes me how my kids will eat what other people make or have but not what we have in the house. I am sure all mothers face this same problem or maybe I am just that bad of a cook. Although I have to say in my defence I didn't cook the banana's!
Poor girl. Too bad Mommies don't have magic to keep us all from getting sick. Her idea of eating healthy food was good. Unfortunately she would actually have to eat it! It always amazes me how my kids will eat what other people make or have but not what we have in the house. I am sure all mothers face this same problem or maybe I am just that bad of a cook. Although I have to say in my defence I didn't cook the banana's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a funny story. Poor Ashton. I didn't know that you had started blogging again.
Post a Comment