They have had a great week so far. Craig and Nathan had field day on Tuesday which they loved. Besides all of the fun, games and treats the fire department came and hosed them all down. Craig of course was the child to get the most soaked. He was so wet they wanted him to change clothes before going back inside the school. I unfortunately was at the movies with Mom watching "Robin Hood". (I really enjoyed it) Fortunately for Craig my neighbor who was watching Ashton happened to be at the school. So she took Craig home to change and then took her kids, Craig and Ashton to the park to play and eat pizza. He didn't get back to school until about 1:30p.m. I am sure Nathan thinks that Craig has all the luck. Nathan had a great day playing but his poor teacher was just trying to keep his blood sugar up. All day it just kept dropping over and over again. Good thing she was on top of it.
Yesterday Craig and Nathan got to go to the Payson Swimming Pool. The school decided the kids were going to walk to the pool. Hello! It took them about 1 hour to get there. Nathan's teacher and I had already decided that would be too much for him so I drove him there. They looked like they were having a blast. Actually the Payson pool is pretty fun. It has slides, a lazy river, and fun water spouts. I will make sure to take the family once or twice before we have to leave.
Daniel is getting ready right now for the Jr. High School closing assembly. He is in it and is apparently a hobbit. Does he look like a Hobbit in the picture? (I do the best I can) He has been very active in school this year. A couple of week ago he was in the school play "Grease". It was very cute and the kids did a great job. Daniel was a greaser and did a lot better then I thought he would. He sang and danced really well. Ashton loved it. She sang and danced through the whole thing. Daniel had never seen the show so Tuesday night we watched it as a family. You forget how non-wholesome it is. Oh Well, the kids and I enjoyed it.
Dave comes home today!!! He has been gone for almost 2 weeks. We are very excited to see him. Too bad he will only be here for 3 days and then gone again. I sure do miss him.
1 comment:
ha! it sounds like the school didn't think through that one. walking for an hour? wow. they must have been too cheap to get a bus. and, i always hated the ending of grease. she turns into the smoker, bad girl. couldn't HE change? oh well,its like "glee" hate the story, love the songs!
Post a Comment