Matchmaker -- There are 18 m&m under cups. You have to uncover the m&m and put all the blues in one cup, the reds in another, and the greens in another. You can only pick up one cup at a time and can only use one hand. You have one minute to win it!
Cookie to mouth -- You have to start with the cookie on your forehead and by using your face you have to move it down into your mouth. YUM!
Then I went up. The first cookie I got in 8 sec and the second cookie in 15 second. There is nothing you can do to keep a cookie from me. Heehee
Stack 5 apples on top of each other. Sounds simple? Sounds impossible? Well we actually did pretty good.
Hang 6 hangers from a rod one to the other so that no hooks rests in the corner.
Then Ashton went...Nathan left the bathroom mumbling under his breath, "I am soooo embarrassed."
We ended the evening watching "The Little Mermaid" (apparently Dave has never seen it) and watching the Ball drop in New York.
Our lives have completely changed since last year. I am looking forward to the new year and adventures coming up. Love you all.
1 comment:
What a fun night! Those were really fun minute to win it games. Love the show. You guys were awesome. Papa likes Qwirkle too. It is fun for all ages. Even those of us who are losing brain cells can match colors and shapes. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment