I was of course feeling left out of the fun so later in the trip I went to the ER.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Utah Trip -- Hospitals, UGGG
We didn't hope or plan for trips to the hospital but we got them anyway. Sunday morning Kelly and I got a call that Debbie was taking Carson (10 months old) to the ER. He had been sick for days and was even seen at the doctors on Friday, but he was getting worse. Kelly dropped me off at Debbie's so I could watch her kids. The ER turned into a two day stay at the hospital. Poor guy had Bronchitis, RSV, and double ear infection. He was struggling to breath and had to be on oxygen. I don't think Debbie had slept for days and she wasn't going to get sleep for a while more.
I was of course feeling left out of the fun so later in the trip I went to the ER.
My leg started acting up and we were concerned I had a blood clot. They ran some blood tests and did an ultra sound. Good news, my blood was at the right levels. Questionable news, they found some clotting. It wasn't completely closed off. They also felt it could be left over from an old clot or it could be a new clot forming and I had caught it early. Basically I was told to be careful and if it got worse to come back in. I was worried about being trapped in Utah. My leg never stopped hurting but it never go worse either so I decided I was fine and made the trip back here to Connecticut. I always love vacation surprises. Hahaha
I was of course feeling left out of the fun so later in the trip I went to the ER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is awful. i'm glad you made it back!
Can't believe that happened again. It was so great to see you and Ashton. Thanks for taking the time to come to Morgan - we loved it!!!
Post a Comment