Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Utah Trip -- Sean and Rachelle's

Ashton and I were so lucky to be able to enjoy a two week trip with all of you in Utah. We started the trip at Sean and Rachelle's house. They of course were awesome. We mainly relaxed and talked.
Sean and Rachelle with their dog Zoey looking so cute and cozy.

Zoey came over to me and actually posed for this picture. Hahaha. What a funny dog. Rachelle must take lots of pictures and have him as trained as the girls.










There was a family night at a chicken place (I can't remember the name) so we decided to go. All kids who showed up in PJ's got a free meal...Yeah! The girls had so much fun making crafts, playing on the toys, and getting animal balloons.


After such a short time together it was hard to say goodbye. Luckily we would get to see more of them before I left Utah.
Sammy giving Ashton a BIGGGG hug goodbye.

Kaity wanted a BIGGGG hug too and jumped on. What cuties!

No comments: