I found both bedrooms covered in huts. Daniel and Craig's hut had many different rooms, Ashton had a sleeping area and a kitchen, and Nathan was able to play with the doll house (was that what he wanted?). Hahahaha. So Fun!
My kids love to do that kind of stuff, but then complain profusely while cleaning it up, so I try and discourage that behavior. Although seeing your pictures makes me think maybe I'll let them!
3 comments:
Wow, that is some impressive architecture going on there. How fun!!!
My kids love to do that kind of stuff, but then complain profusely while cleaning it up, so I try and discourage that behavior. Although seeing your pictures makes me think maybe I'll let them!
I made them take the huts down last night and then we woke up to another snow day. They were sooooo bored today that I wished they were back up.
Post a Comment