
Yesterday it rained so hard that I was nervous to drive Ashton to the library for story time. Today there is NO WAY I am leaving the house.
The grounds outside are flooding. The playground is completely underwater. This is a picture from my balconey looking strait down. I am glad to be on the 3rd floor and not the 1st floor. Wow!WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS
7 comments:
Is this normal for the fall? Will you go from floods to snowstorms? I wouldn't go outside either. Its 75 and sunny right now. This afternoon and the weekend is suppose to get around 88 and sunny. This won't last so I am going outside and enjoy the wonderful weather before I'm stuck in the house like you.
That's amazing! It would be scary to drive in, but I miss rain like that living in UT.
we are in the same boat!!! year before last the "fall floods" as they are called made them cancel school for 4 days.. so yea this happens every year pretty much some years more severe than others... welcome to New England!! glad you guys are high and dry!!!
that is incredible. i would love to watch it rain like that. hope you can find the good in it.
That is an amazing picture of the rain! A lot can be said for the third floor, I guess.
Oops, that was Grandma Hatch's comment - not James.
I haven't looked at anyone's blog in a really long time! You've done quite a lot of fun stuff since I last checked in. I'm glad you're on the top floor too so you don't have to worry about a flood.
Post a Comment