Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hey there Delilah (I'm at the MTC)


For anyone who needs a good laugh!!! Many of us have been on one end of this story or the other. I cried I laughed so hard. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Heather - said...

Awesome :) While I worked at the MTC bookstore, lots of missionaries would come in to buy CTR rings for their girlfriends to use as "promise" rings. We tried to talk them out of it a lot of times (because we were nice like that ;). One in particular seemed adamant that his girlfriend would wait. We told him that two years is a long time, and that anything could happen. His response was, "Well, she's 15, so she better wait!". We didn't quite know what to say to that...

Cynthia Hatch said...

What!!! At least the bar has been raised now.

Unknown said...

Ben sent me (from the MTC bookstore no less) a key chain that said "wait4me" (it looked like a CA license plate).. I actually sent it back to him with a ring he had given me to wear long before his mission when I dear John'd him.... can I say I just love this little song had me cracking up!!! thanks for the laugh...

Cynthia Hatch said...

You dear John'd you hubby? Hahaha

Unknown said...

yea and then I think I wrote to all his friends who were on their missions (dave included!) and spilled that they needed to write to him to "support" him.. sounds hilarious now but yea I was sooo dramatic.. then I go off and marry the guy 3 months post mission... no regrets of coarse!!! we need to get together so I can spill all of Dave's secrets of his Teenage years!!! haha