Sunday, October 17, 2010

That didn't work!

We wanted to have a nice family outing today. We decided we would go for a drive, see the fall colors, maybe visit Joseph Smith birth location... We got the kids all ready and into the car. We decided to have me practice getting our gas (apparently I drive past the gas station all of the time but never noticed it) and driving.


Look at me being independent!



Right before we left Nathan said his tummy hurt. I had him check his blood and made sure he was fine before we left. We drove about 5 minutes when Nathan threw up. We can't take any chances with his health so we turned around and came back. The boys were disappointed and Ashton was crying. Oh well, we will try again some other time.

5 comments:

Heather - said...

At least you tried :)

Lhone said...

I love that you got a picture of you getting gas. :)

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Great job, Cindy. Just goes to show you can teach "old" dogs new tricks!

Terri Burnett said...

You are so cute! How did you get along all these years with not driving or getting gas! I'll admit I don't get the gas if I can help it, but I do know how!

Christine said...

Next step: Learn to change a tire and put on snow chains.