Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of school!

We made it. With lots of phone calls, school sit ins, doctor appointments, tears, stress, loss of hair...We finally have the kids in school with schedules. YES! Last night we took a moment to relax and have a nice chicken dinner, blessings, baths and ice cream cones. I think we all needed a moment to breath. This morning started early and I still had tons of stuff to get together (mainly for Nathan's nurse, class, and green bag he carries all of the time). I also typed up Daniel's new schedule because how they had it was soooo confusing. Hopefully it was helpful! Daniel and Craig left for the bus at 7:20am and Nathan left at 8:20am. I then headed over to Nathan's school with a friend, Diane Oakley, for Nathan's school open house. I met with the nurse again, did some activities with Nathan in his class, and was given a bunch of fliers and stuff. I got home around 10:00am and need to rest. I feel a huge since of relief. They are all at school and since I haven't received any phone calls I will assume they are doing good. My only plan for the rest of the day is to make some muffins for an after school snack. Other then that you will find me reading, watching TV, or sleeping. I am done! Here are some fun first day of school pictures I took with the boys this morning.
Daniel, Nathan, & Craig on the first day of school.

The boys monkey around. We need to get our wiggles out before school starts. Hahaha!






Woops! Don't fall.

Soooo handsome.

King of the world!!!

HELP! Mom is sending us to prison...I mean school. Let us out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got things straightned out!!! what a great bunch of boys you've got!!! and a rest you deserve indeed!!! i'm not backing down WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!! SOON!!! ha!

Mom said...

They get better looking every day. They seem to have grown in just the last few months. Give them a kiss from me.

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

What a sharp looking bunch of young men you have. Glad it all worked out, except maybe Spanish....

Lhone said...

Those are creative first day of school pics. LOVE IT! Glad the schedules all worked out. I don't think I EVER had my schedule set the first day.