Friday, November 19, 2010
Parent Teacher Conference
It is Friday and the week is over. Yeah! My biggest accomplishment was attending Parent Teacher Conference for all 3 boys. Nathan has been struggling. We have some goals and will be working towards a better direction. It is hard to push him with his sick little body but it is hard to see him fall behind too. Craig has some things to work on as well but he is a pretty good worker and I think we will be able to catch back up. A lot of the problem is that they test differently here then in Utah. Also they are very particular about different writing rules. Like you need to restate the question and then answer it while giving details. Once the kids get used to the system I know they will score better on the testing. Both boys are wonderful to have in class. They are polite, respectful, and have been making some friends. I am proud of them both. Daniel is doing wonderful. He has been working so hard this year to stay organized and turn in all of his homework. He always does any extra credit handed out. He has all A's even a couple A+'s and only one B+. For some reason Spanish wasn't on the report card so we don't know how he is doing in that class. I am so proud of him. He has really been working hard on some of his weakness. I think he is trying to reinvent himself here. Calls himself Dan at school, trying out for sports teams, and studying like crazy. He deserves a cheer.

Daniel surprised me with this at Parent Teacher Conference. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Did Daniel make the vase? It is beautiful. Good job to all the boys and their accomplishments in school. That will really pay off in the long run.
Yes Daniel made the vase. Isn't it amazing!
I love it!!!
Wow, that is so cool!!!!
I love the vase too. It's gorgeous :) Good job to all the boys. I know that Nathan is struggling a little right now, but he is such a bright kid, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out a way to make everything come together for him. And you're such a good mom, too. He has a lot to deal with for someone so young, but I know you'll find a way to help him through this. We'll remember to keep you in our prayers, too. But really, you must be so proud of your boys!
What a cool thing to make. He has the funnest classes. We never did anything so cool. Plus, taking spanish? How awesome is that. Good for him for getting a chance to reinvent himself. As long as he is trying to be better that is great. At least he didn't try to turn weird, ya know?
Wow, that vase is awesome. And I never worry about the boys doing well in school. Nathan is doing as much as can be expected. Right now, the number one priority is his health. the rest will come when it comes. Not important right now.
Post a Comment