I was so proud watching Dave give Craig the Priesthood. In his blessing it talked about Craig being a leader and a missionary. That sounds like him! I hope Grandma Hatch notices his hair cut. We did it for her and the bishop (who suggested it last week in Craig's interview). I think about 6 or 7 people commented on it a church today which made me laugh. He does look handsome, grown up, and ready to be a young man. I have all of these Mommy feelings of love and pride. My heart is bursting today.
6 comments:
YEA!!! I was kinda shocked how emotional I was when Ben ordained our oldest then AGAIN this past year w/ 2nd boy.. really is a great thing!!!
Oh Craig, I am so happy for you. Your call last night meant so much to us. Thanks for sharing all the details. We sure wish we could have been there. By the way, your hair does look very nice :)
Love, Grandma Hatch
Craig looks so grown up and handsome. Congratulations!!
what a great day.
That's awesome! Congratulations!
congratulations Craig!! And you do look very handsome. You alway impress me. You are #1.
Post a Comment