Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Family Fun Night

Lets just start this off by saying...I AM SUCH A GOOD MOM!...I feel horribly sick but had committed to taking the kids to Craig's Family Fun Night at his school. So mustering all the energy I had we went. They had such a great time. There were 8 different team who competed in a bunch of different relay races. Our team didn't do so badly. We got 2nd place quite often. The team was me and the kids, a father and his boy, and another 6th grader. They were great sports since Ashton and Nathan struggled with some of the races. There was a lot of cheering and laughing and moments of looking like a fool. I didn't get pictures because since I AM SUCH A GOOD MOM I competed right along with the kids. What a fun night and defiantly worth it!

2 comments:

Heather - said...

You are a good mom! And I love the cute thumbs up picture.

Lhone said...

That is good of you to go when you're so sick. Glad it was worth the effort. I went once to a school function and it was LAME. Definately not worth being more sick the next day since you're even more tired! Good job you!