Thursday, February 5, 2009
Have to love Craig
For those who read David's blog you are up to date on our little lover boy. He has 3 girls who stand across the street and point at the house. He has gone out and talked to them once. Another time they ran away saying, "There he is!". Now he just lets them stand out there and doesn't go out to talk to them. Lets just say it is funny to have little girls stalking my home. He also has a girl who insists that he sit by her on the bus. And now he is getting love notes left in his desk at school. You know the kind that say, " To Creng (spelling must not be important) From ? Wond you go out with me? I love you Cring. Sirkint Pale. (I have no idea what the last two words mean -- do you think it is a code, name, or just really really bad spelling?) Oh, and she also drew a picture on his card of a girl outside under clouds and a sun. It totally cracks me up and I have been enjoying watching this new stage of life. Funny thing is Daniel, who is almost 12, doesn't care at all about girls. Then there is Craig...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would bet that Daniel's got someone in his sights. He's just being nice and quiet about it. And so are the girls. Cause that kid is a looker too. You got a whole house full of lookers!
hahahaha...you gotta love it. He is so stinkin' cute, and to think he is the new kid on the block. The girls are out to claim him.
FRESH MEAT!!!! totally cute. I bet Daniel's more shy about these things. We didn't think James liked girls, and then he proposed to one. You just never know!
Post a Comment