Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cape Cod

Today Dave and I decided it was more important to get out and enjoy the day as a family then to complete our long to-do list. So we took off to Cape Cod.
Ashton is thinking about getting her toes wet.

We go in together.


Ashton, Nathan, and Craig play chase with the waves.

Tag...your it!





Craig is by one of the gorgeous lighthouses we saw today.

The Pilgrim Monument -- We missed being able to climb to the top by 5 minutes.

Daniel and Craig

Visiting Cape Cod defiantly rejuvenated me. The breeze felt great, I love the smell of the ocean, the views were breath taking, and watching the kids enjoy it all was wonderful. What a great day.

2 comments:

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I look out my window and see SNOW - no beach in sight. I'm jealous!!!
Cindy

Lhone said...

You have really taken advantage of the east coast stuff. The coloring of the pictures were perfect!