Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dave rocks

Dave was also great with the boys while Ashton and I were in Utah. One night when he was a Super Dad. He was getting frustrated with the boys and called me soooo mad. He had gotten home from work to an empty house that was dirty. The main problem was where are the boys and why haven't they gotten their work done. I tracked the boys down and sent them home saying, "Good luck!". Later that night I called to find out it the boys were still alive. Dave said that he just needed a moment to calm down. He then decided that they needed to do something good and constructive. So they did family home evening. Wow! It gets even better. They decided to do something that I have been wanting for a long time. They put up shelves in the laundry closet. WooHoo! Way to go Dave.

2 comments:

Lhone said...

who knew dave was so handy? That was a ton of snow on that roof, looks like they would think it is a lot of fun. I would hate it, but at least they'll like it! The rest of your trip looked fun. I'm glad you could do so much in so little time. Hope "getting back to normal" went well for you!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Way to go David! Good job!!